- Food[-] Colors
- Specialty[-] ingredients
- Tools and[-] accessories
essential oils[-] & aromatherapy
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Product Code: R0016
INGREDIENTSSoap Base, cut into squares
Cosmetic Grade Fragrance Oil, any scent (1/2 to 1 teaspoon per pound of soap base)
Soap Color of choice
Rounds & Ovals Soap Mold
Clear plastic stamps in letters of your choice
- Firmly place clear stamp in bottom of mold cavity with raised edges facing up. Stamp is slightly sticky and will adhere to the mold.
- Place the cubes of soap base in a microwave safe bowl. Melt soap in microwave according to package directions. Soap should be heated until most but not all of it is melted. The remaining chunks can be gently stirred until they are completely melted. Cool slightly and add a few drops of liquid soap color and the fragrance oil; stir to combine.
- Carefully pour melted soap into mold cavity and fill to the top. Allow to cool. Do not move the mold until it has set up. To release soap from mold, place mold in freezer for 20 minutes. Remove from freezer and let sit for several minutes. As the mold warms up it will expand and the soap will pop out.
- Using your fingernail or the tip of a knife, gently remove stamp from soap.
By LorAnn Oils
Personalized, homemade soap makes a great gift!
- Soap Base, cut into squares
- Cosmetic Grade Fragrance Oil, any scent (1/2 to 1 teaspoon per pound of soap base)
- Soap Color of choice
- Rounds & Ovals Soap Mold
- Clear plastic stamps in letters of your choice