- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- Baked Goods Recipes>
- Cakes, Cupcakes & Frosting Recipes>
- Candy Corn and Pumpkins Chiffon Cake Pops
Candy Corn and Pumpkins Chiffon Cake Pops
Product Code: R0534
Flavored with our Pumpkin Spice Bakery Emulsion and colored with our Liquid Gel Food Coloring, these adorable candy corn and pumpkin chiffon cakes are light and airy and full of pumpkin flavor! Fluffy, fun, and filled with a sweet surprise, they are the perfect treats to enjoy this fall.
3 egg yolks
15g castor sugar (4 teaspoons)
30g oil (2 tablespoons)
50g milk (3 ¼ tablespoons)
8g LorAnn Pumpkin Spice Bakery Emulsion (1 ½ teaspoons)
57g cake flour, sifted (½ cup)
LorAnn Liquid Gel Food Coloring (Orange and Yellow)
3 egg whites
60g castor sugar (0.3 cup)
¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
Chocolate melting wafers/candy melts (10g)
- Preheat oven to 284°F (140°C). Prepare 4 conical cups and 4, 3-inch hemispherical molds.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks with oil, milk and pumpkin bakery emulsion and mix well. Add in sifted cake flour and mix until smooth.
- Divide cake batter into 3 parts: 20g (plain), 50g (yellow), 120g (orange). Add respective food coloring and mix well.
- In a large, grease-free bowl, whisk egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy. Add in castor sugar gradually and whisk until firm peaks are formed.
- Divide meringue into 3 parts by weight (above) and gently fold into respective colored batter.
- To make the candy corn shape, pipe plain cake batter, yellow cake batter, and orange batter in order into the conical cups. Fill the orange batter into the hemispherical molds. Bake at 284°F for 30 mins, or until a skewer comes out dry.
- For the pumpkin shape, fill the orange batter into the hemispherical molds.
- Bake cakes at 284°F for 30 mins, or until a skewer comes out dry.
- When the cakes are cooled, remove from molds. Shape the orange cake pops into pumpkins using dental floss or kitchen twine.
- Add on facial features with chocolate melting wafers and enjoy!