- Sign-up for E-news
- OUR BLOG
- QUICK ORDER
Cart 0 Products - $0.00 0
Cart 0 Products - $0.00 0
Product Code: R0480
These adorable cookie butter and chocolate hazelnut flavored, football-shaped brownies topped with a delicious chocolate cream cheese frosting will certainly score at your upcoming tailgates or watch parties. No cookie cutter needed!
1 ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs, softened at room temperature
1 ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¾ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons LorAnn Pure Vanilla Extract
¾ cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup cookie butter
½ teaspoon LorAnn Chocolate Hazelnut Super-Strength Flavor
¼ teaspoon LorAnn Cookie Butter Bakery Emulsion
For Cream Cheese Frosting:
8 ounces full fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
½ cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
1 teaspoon LorAnn Pure Vanilla Extract
1 teaspoon LorAnn Cream Cheese Bakery Emulsion
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2-3 tablespoons milk
3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the butter and sugar until combined. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir the mixture before repeating this process again in order to create a smooth mixture with little to no lumps of sugar.
- Allow the mixture to cool down before adding the eggs one at a time, beating it into the mixture after every addition. Whisk until incorporated.
- Add in vanilla extract, salt and chocolate hazelnut flavoring into the mixture.
- Sift in the all-purpose flour and cocoa powder. Fold in the dry ingredients into the batter until combined. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Microwave the cookie butter for 30 seconds and add in the Cookie Butter Bakery Emulsion.
- Using a spoon, place 5 dollops of the cookie butter on top of the brownie batter. Take a toothpick and use it to create a marble pattern by making swirls. Bake for around 50-60 minutes or when the edges are set and a toothpick in the middle comes out with some brownie batter on it. Depending on your oven, you may need to bake them for a couple of minutes longer. Allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the brownies into squares and cut off a little bit from 2 opposite corners in order to form a hexagon shape.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese until fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add salt, vanilla extract, and Cream Cheese Bakery Emulsion and mix until incorporated.
- Sift in powdered sugar and mix until fully combined.
- Pour in the milk, a tablespoon at a time in order to get the consistency that you want. Set aside ¼ cup of the plain cream cheese frosting to use for details. Sift in the cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Transfer the chocolate frosting and plain cream cheese frosting to separate piping bags fitted with either a star piping tip or circle piping tip. Pipe the chocolate frosting in a zig-zag pattern. Then, pipe the lace details using the plain cream cheese frosting.