Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
Product Code: R0473
This fudge has got to be one of the easiest no-bake treats out there, and it’s so perfect for the holiday season. The Mint Chocolate Chip Super-Strength flavoring makes this fudge taste just like mint chip ice cream!
3 cups (510g) white chocolate candy wafers
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
¼ teaspoon LorAnn Mint Chocolate Chip Super-Strength Flavor
pinch of salt
3-4 drops LorAnn Green Gel Food Coloring
1 cup (170g) semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the white chocolate candy wafers, sweetened condensed milk, and salt to a heavy-bottomed saucepan and melt over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Heat chocolate until temperature reaches 234°F (mixture will look glossy and thick). Add mint chocolate chip flavoring.
- Remove from heat and stir in food coloring until desired color is achieved.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.