- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- New Recipes>
- Blue Raspberry Gummy Bears
Blue Raspberry Gummy Bears
Product Code: R0469
We all know chewy, colorful gummies are a treat for both kids and adults! Forget store-bought. Making homemade gummy candies is so easy with LorAnn's Gummy Candy Mix!
LorAnn Gummy Mix
1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons LorAnn Blue Raspberry Super-Strength Flavor
3-5 drops LorAnn Blue Liquid Gel Food Color
1 teaspoon LorAnn Tart & Sour - optional for a sour touch!
LorAnn Silicone Gummy Bear Molds (2-Pack)
LorAnn Gummy Droppers (4-Pack)
- In a small bowl, add ¾ cup cold water. Sprinkle entire contents of gelatin packet (individual packet inside gummy mix) over water and gently mix with a fork until gelatin is completely saturated. Set aside for at least 5 minutes to allow gelatin to bloom.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1/4 cup hot water. Add contents of gummy mix packet and turn heat to medium-low or low. Heat at a slow simmer, stirring frequently, until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain. While mixture simmers, brush sides of pan with a wet pastry brush to dissolve any remaining sugar crystals.
- Remove pan from heat. Once boiling action ceases, add bloomed gelatin and stir until completely dissolved. Allow mixture to rest for 5 minutes, then use a large spoon to remove and discard foamy layer.
- Stir in LorAnn Blue Raspberry Super-Strength flavoring. Add blue food coloring as desired.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon Tart & Sour.
- Fill mold cavities* and allow gummies to set at room temperature for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove gummies from molds. Allow candies to airdry at room temperature (do not cover) for at least 6 hours. Store dried gummies in an airtight container.
*Use of a dropper to fill mold cavities is recommended