- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- New Recipes>
- Easy Jalapeño Cornbread
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Easy Jalapeño Cornbread
Product Code: R0455
Kick up the heat with our easy recipe hack to elevate your favorite boxed cornbread mix with spicy, jalapeño flavoring.
Ingredients2 boxes (8.5 ounces each) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix or any boxed cornbread mix
2/3 cup milk
2 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1-2 teaspoons LorAnn Super-Strength Jalapeño Flavor
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare a 9x13 pan or a muffin tin with nonstick baking spray.
- Mix together the cornbread mix, milk, sour cream, eggs, and jalapeño flavoring.
- Pour into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes for corn muffins or 25-27 minutes for 9x13 pan.