- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- New Recipes>
- Easy Princess Cake Pops With Maker
Easy Princess Cake Pops With Maker
Product Code: R0486
These Princess Cake & Cookie Cake flavored cake pops taste like royalty thanks to its warm, nutty, and slightly citrus notes! Perfect for gift-giving or to use as party favors. This recipe is easiest way to make cake pops with the help of the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter softened
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons LorAnn Pure Vanilla Extract
1-2 teaspoons LorAnn Princess Cake & Cookie Bakery Emulsion
1/2 cup whole milk
1 1/2 cup white chocolate candy wafers for coating
sprinkles or sanding sugar
EquipmentCake Pop Maker
Dipping Fork - Check out LorAnn's Dipping Tool Set!
Large Lollipop Sticks
Sucker Bags and Twist Ties - optional
- Mix flour with salt and baking powder, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add eggs, vanilla and bakery emulsion and mix.
- Add 1/2 of the dry mixture into the wet mixture and mix. Then add milk and mix again. Add remaining dry mixture into the wet and mix.
- Using small ice cream scoop or spoon add 1 tablespoon of batter into each mold of the cake pop maker.
- Close the top and bake for 5 minute or until green light turns ON.
- Pull cake pops out of maker using a dipping fork and let them cool.
- To coat, microwave white chocolate candy wafers in 15-30 second intervals until melted. Be careful to not overheat.
- Stir in a small amount of powder food coloring of choice to color your cake pops. - optional
- Using a large lollipop stick, coat the top of the stick with melted chocolate. Once coated, pierce stick into the center of the cake pops.
- Place cake pops in the freezer for 15-20 minutes. This ensures the cake ball stays secure on the lollipop stick.
- Once chilled, dip each cake pop in the melted chocolate so the cake is fully coated. tap on the edge of the bowl to get rid of extra chocolate. Add the sprinkles or sanding sugar on top, and then place them in the fridge to fully harden.