- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- New Recipes>
- White Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
White Chocolate Pistachio Truffles
Product Code: R0460
A creamy, nutty, and subtly sweet ganache filling; set with a silky smooth white chocolate coating. Garnish these delectable truffles with chopped pistachio nuts for an elegant and tasteful touch.
Check out our 2-Piece Dipping Tool Set to bring your truffles to life!
For the ganache:
8 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons whipping cream
1 teaspoon LorAnn Pistachio Bakery Emulsion
1 pinch fine salt
For the coating:
8 ounces white chocolate, melted
Chopped salted pistachios, to garnish
- In a microwave safe glass bowl add the chopped chocolate, butter, whipping cream, pistachio emulsion, and salt. Heat mixture in 30 second increments, stirring after each increment until fully melted.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap & chill until solid, about 1 hour. Once chilled, use a small ice cream scoop for even sizing & roll into bite size rounds.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a dipping tool, dip each truffle in the melted white chocolate, transfer to the prepared baking sheet & sprinkle with pistachios. Refrigerate until ready to serve!