- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- Other Gourmet Treats & Craft Recipes>
- Never-Settle-For-Ordinary Salad Dressing
Never-Settle-For-Ordinary Salad Dressing
Product Code: R0340
Print recipe PDF
3 Tbsp fresh basil, sliced
4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 small clove garlic, minced
4 Tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tsp honey
½ cup lemon-infused olive oil, made with LorAnn Oils Super-Strength
Natural Lemon Oil (see Olive You, Lemon Oil recipe)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place basil, Parmesan cheese, mustard, garlic, white wine vinegar, and honey in a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times to blend.
- With motor running, slowly pour in the lemon-infused olive oil through the feed tube. Continue to blend until vinaigrette is smooth.
- For best flavor, refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Lemon Salad Dressing
By LorAnn Oils
Up your salad game with this great DIY salad dressing made with fresh ingredients!
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil, sliced
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ cup lemon-infused olive oil, made with LorAnn Oils Super-Strength
- Natural Lemon Oil (see Olive You, Lemon Oil recipe)
- Salt and pepper to taste