Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
Product Code: R0490
Homemade Peanut Butter Eggs will be your new Easter candy obsession! These easy-to-make candies are ultra creamy and can be decorated however you wish for a festive, spring feel.
Ingredients1 cup crushed graham crackers
1 1/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 stick unsalted butter
12 ounces creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon LorAnn Peanut Butter Super-Strength Flavor
½ tsp salt
1 lb. tempered chocolate (milk or dark)
Optional For Decorating:
White chocolate, melted
Powdered food color
- In food processor, add crushed graham crackers and confectioner’s sugar. Pulse to combine.
- In small saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter. Stir until combined.
- Add peanut butter flavoring and salt to butter mixture.
- Pour butter mixture into food processor and pulse until fully incorporated. This will form a tacky dough.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Once the peanut butter dough is firm, prepare a tray with wax paper. This tray will need to be small enough to fit into your refrigerator.
- Using a Tbsp. scoop, portion the peanut butter dough and form into egg shapes.
- Place eggs onto prepared trays and refrigerate for several hours.
- Once the eggs are cold and firm, prepare your tempered chocolate or compound coatings.
- Using a dipping fork, coat each egg in chocolate, tapping off the excess.
- Place each coated egg back on the prepared tray and allow to set.
- If you wish to decorate your eggs, melt and color white chocolate with LorAnn’s powdered food coloring.
- Fill piping bags fitted with small round tips.
- When using sprinkles, be sure to add them before the chocolate sets.