- Sign-up for E-news
- OUR BLOG
- QUICK ORDER
Cart 0 Products - $0.00 0
Cart 0 Products - $0.00 0
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Product Code: R0080
Dazzle the family with this gorgeous, creamy dessert that is actually quite simple to make—just make sure to read all of the instructions before you begin.
1/4 cup powdered sugar (for dusting towel)
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 large eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon LorAnn Pumpkin Spice Bakery Emulsion
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
5 tablespoons butter, softened but still cold
1 tablespoon sour cream
1/2 teaspoon LorAnn Butter Vanilla Bakery Emulsion
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Grease a 10x15 jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with sides. Line pan with wax or parchment paper and grease and flour the paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar together with an electric mixer until thick and pale yellow, about 2 minutes; add emulsion and canned pumpkin.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Pour mixture into pan and bake 12-15 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
- While cake is baking, prepare towel. Lay a thin (flat-woven) kitchen towel on the counter and dust evenly with the powdered sugar.
- When cake is done, immediately invert onto kitchen towel and peel off wax or parchment paper.
- Starting at the shorter end of the towel, gently and loosely roll the cake inside of the towel (towel will be wrapped up inside the cake roll). Move to a rack and cool for about 1 hour.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and beat until well mixed.
- When cake is cool, unroll from towel and spread the cream cheese filling over the cake up to the edges.
- Re-roll cake and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour to firm the filling.
- Dust with powdered sugar just before serving and slice crosswise into pieces.
By LorAnn Oils
This gorgeous dessert is actually quite simple to make - just make sure to read all of the instructions before you begin.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (for dusting towel)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon LorAnn Pumpkin Spice Bakery Emulsion
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened but still cold
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon LorAnn Butter Vanilla Bakery Emulsion
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- View reviews in English
- View reviews in all languages
- Results per Page
- Sort by