- Food[-] Colors
- Specialty[-] ingredients
- Tools and[-] accessories
essential oils[-] & aromatherapy
- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- All Recipes>
- Sparkling Wine Time Sorbet
Sparkling Wine Time Sorbet
Product Code: R0382
Propose a toast with this mouthwatering, citrusy, sparkling wine sorbet. Pair with blackberries, and top with a sprig of mint!
1 ½ cups water
1 ¼ cups granulated sugar
1 Tbsp light corn syrup
1 ½ cups fresh grapefruit juice or pink grapefruit juice
2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
½ tsp LorAnn Oils Super-Strength Sparkling Wine Flavor
- In a small saucepan, combine water, sugar, and corn syrup. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves completely.
- Remove from heat and pour into a large bowl.
- Add grapefruit juice, lemon juice, and LorAnn Oils Sparkling Wine Flavor. Cool mixture to room temperature. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Transfer mixture to the bowl of an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer sorbet to a storage container and freeze until firm, about 6–8 hours.
Serving Size: About 1 quart