- Food[-] Colors
- Specialty[-] ingredients
- Tools and[-] accessories
essential oils[-] & aromatherapy
Product Code: R0331
This pie is light and fluffy and has the perfect balance of Crème de Menthe flavoring and chocolate.
24 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreo®
1/4 cup melted butter
1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
10–12 drops LorAnn Oils Green Liquid Food Color
1 tsp LorAnn Oils vanilla extract
1/2 tsp LorAnn Oils Super-Strength Crème de Menthe Flavor
1 ½ cups mini chocolate chips
½ cup melted mini chocolate chips for drizzling
1. To make crust, place chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor and pulse
until they form coarse crumbs, or place cookies in a zip-top bag and use a rolling
pin to coarsely crush. Add melted butter and blend until combined.
2. Press crumb mixture into bottom and evenly up sides of a 9-inch pie dish.
Refrigerate crust at least 1 hour before filling.
3. For the filling, beat heavy whipping cream in a medium bowl until it is stiff
enough for the peak of the cream to hold its shape when the whisk is pulled out.
4. In a large bowl, add cream cheese and beat on medium-high speed until ?uffy,
typically about 2 minutes. With speed on low, gradually beat in the powdered
sugar, scraping bowl as necessary. Mix in LorAnn Green Liquid Food Color to
desired hue. Mix in LorAnn vanilla extract and LorAnn Oils Crème de Menthe
Flavor until well combined.
5. Using a rubber spatula, fold the reserved whipped cream into cream cheese
mixture. Fold in mini chocolate chips.
6. Pour and spread filling into prepared crust and smooth top. Drizzle with some of
the melted chocolate, as desired.
7. Refrigerate pie for 5–6 hours, or until firm, before serving.
Serving Size: Makes one 9-inch pie
By LorAnn Oils
Cookie crust with a fluffy and light Crème de Menthe filling drizzled with chocolate.
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreo®
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 10–12 drops LorAnn Oils Green Liquid Food Color
- 1 tsp LorAnn Oils vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp LorAnn Oils Super-Strength Crème de Menthe Flavor
- 1 ½ cups mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup melted mini chocolate chips for drizzling
Yield: 1 9 inch pie