- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- New Recipes>
- Lavender London Fog with Vanilla Bean Sweet Cream
Lavender London Fog with Vanilla Bean Sweet Cream
Product Code: R0499
A delicious spring twist on a classic drink. Creamy, sweet, and bright lavender flavor, this drink is the perfect pairing for any Spring brunch. An easy lavender simple syrup is layered with iced Earl Grey tea, your favorite milk, and topped with a light and fluffy vanilla bean sweet cream.
IngredientsFor Simple Syrup:
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
2-3 drops of LorAnn Organic Lavender Oil (do not put more than 1/16 tsp)
1 drop LorAnn Purple Liquid Gel Food Color
6 Earl Grey tea bags
3 cups water
For Vanilla Bean Sweet Cream:
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup oat milk (or any milk you prefer)
1/4 cup lavender simple syrup (add more to taste as needed)
1 tablespoon LorAnn Organic Madagascar Vanilla Bean Paste
Dried lavender petals for garnish - optional
Equipment3 glass jars (Do not use plastic. Mason jars work well with this recipe.)
DirectionsFor Lavender Simple Syrup:
- In a small saucepan lightly simmer the sugar and water until the sugar is completely dissolved for about 6 minutes.
- Bring the pan off the heat and carefully drop 2-3 drops of lavender oil (more if needed) and stir to combine.
- Add purple liquid gel food coloring and pour into a jar.
- Allow to cool.
- In the same pot bring water and Earl Grey tea bags to a boil.
- Once boiled turn down heat and allow to steep for 8 minutes.
- Strain and pour into a separate jar.
- Allow to cool.
- Add heavy cream, milk, simple syrup, and vanilla bean paste to a jar fitted with a lid and shake very well for 1 to 2 minutes. The ingredients should combine and become a thick sweet cream.
- For an added foamy texture, use a hand frother and froth until foamy.
- Lay out each jar filled with its component.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of lavender simple syrup to taste to a fresh glass.
- Layer ice on top.
- Next, pour 1 cup of tea.
- Add a splash of oat milk to fill about ¾ of the glass.
- Top the glass with the vanilla bean sweet cream and add a sprig of dried lavender for garnish.