Product Code: R0448
Get the look and flavor of juicy watermelon in this adorable summer treat.
3 cups granulated sugar
¾ cup unsalted butter
2/3 cup whipping cream
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon LorAnn Watermelon Super-Strength Flavor
12 ounces white chocolate chips
7 ounces marshmallow crème/fluff
LorAnn pink and green food coloring
1/3 cup mini semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- Line a 9” x 9” pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the sugar, butter, cream and salt in a 2 or 3-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Bring mixture to a boil and boil for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat and immediately add the white chocolate chips, marshmallow crème/fluff and Watermelon Super-Strength Flavor, stirring vigorously until well combined. Divide ¼ of the fudge into a small bowl and remaining fudge into another bowl. Dye the small bowl of fudge green and the larger batch pink.
- Pour the green fudge into the prepared pan and spread evenly with a spatula. Layer the pink fudge on top. To get the look of watermelon seeds, sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top and press down gently to adhere.
- Cool fudge at room temperature for several hours. When fudge is fully set, slice into small squares and serve.