- LorAnn Oils | Essential Oils, Candy Flavors, Baking Flavors & Extracts>
- Recipe Collection>
- Holiday Recipes>
- St. Patrick's Day, Easter & Spring Holiday Recipes>
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Brownies
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Brownies
Product Code: R0700
These white chocolate brownie bars are made with white chocolate and topped with a whipped cream cheese raspberry swirl topping.Print Recipe PDF
IngredientsFor White Chocolate Brownie:
4 ½ ounces white chocolate, chopped
1 ½ cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs (room temperature)
3 teaspoons LorAnn Organic Madagascar Vanilla Extract
½ teaspoon salt
For Raspberry Cream Cheese Swirl:
8 ounces full fat cream cheese, cold
1 ¾ cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon LorAnn Organic Madagascar Vanilla Bean Paste
1 teaspoon LorAnn Raspberry Bakery Emulsion
½ cup raspberry preserves
DirectionsWhite Chocolate Brownie:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 9-inch pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place butter and chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is fully melted. Do not overheat.
- Whisk until full combined. Set aside and allow to cool slightly on the counter.
- In a separate bowl, with an electric hand mixer, whisk together the sugar and eggs until well combined and until the eggs start to look frothy.
- Add in the melted chocolate mixture and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the flour and salt until combined. There should be streaks of flour left in the batter. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. The center should be set but not firm.
- Allow to cool fully on the counter for 1 hour.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Remove about 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture to a small bowl and add LorAnn Raspberry Bakery Emulsion and raspberry preserves and mix well.
- You will have a white cream cheese mixture and a pink raspberry cream cheese mixture in separate bowls.
- Carefully remove your white chocolate brownie from the pan and place on a cutting board.
- With an offset spatula, carefully dollop and spread the cream cheese topping all over the surface and smooth out.
- Dollop on the pink raspberry cream cheese mixture and white cream cheese mixture, using a toothpick to slowly swirl them together to create a raspberry swirl effect.
- Allow to cool in the fridge for 3 hours or overnight and enjoy!